SETTING UP PERIOD - 23.10 - 27.10 2015
- between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. for stands built by INDUSTRIA CARNII.RO and those made in their own planning system;
EXHIBITORS’ ACCESS - 28 Oct - 01 Nov 2015
- pedestrian and vehicle access: based on the badge received from the organizers and as follows – from 28 Oct to 01 Nov 2013 between 9 p.m. and 6.30 p.m.
Stand dismounting • 01.11.2015 , between 4 p.m. and 10 p.m.; 02-03.11.2015 between 8:30 a.m. and 8 p.m.
NOTE: You are required to clear the exhibition space from any debris caused by the dismantling (boxes etc.) and hand it over to the organizers exactly as received, without damaging the exhibition space.
WHY TO PARTICIPATE:
- INDAGRA FOOD & CARNEXPO is one of the most effective ways to promote the meat and livestock industry.
- Attracting specialized food industry audiences and informing consumers about compliance with food safety rules in slaughterhouses and processing plants, as well as promoting the quality of Romanian products.
- Bringing together all suppliers in the meat industry ranging from suppliers of raw materials, meat, spices, casings, additives to suppliers of machinery and equipment.
- Better understanding of the profile market by directly observing the target audience's reactions through direct contact with the end customer and obtaining immediate feedback;
- At INDAGRA FOOD & CARNEXPO you can take the pulse of the market and benefit from direct feedback from your consumers;
- Possibility to evaluate your own offer versus the offers of all participants in the event;
- Active participation in seminars and workshops organized throughout the exhibition;
- Prasenting the latest informations, trends and inovations in the field;
- Possibility to organize practical demonstrations of equipments and / or services that you promote;
- Launching or confirming your position on the market or of your products.
- Participating in a unique event for the Eastern Europe markets organized at European standards;
- Strengthen the image of the company and the represented brands;
- Discover new market research and trends in the meat and livestock industry.